Join the Sharing Economy
- Get guaranteed minimums every week
- Drive whenever you want
- Pick up passengers or deliver food
- Bonuses/Minimums vary by city
- Set your own hours
- Make extra cash on the side, or drive full-time
- Receive 100% of tips
- Bonus currently at $850 in major US cities, but varies by region
- Receive travel credit to use at any location
- AirBNB is available all around the world
- Make money by referring other people to AirBNB
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions common for new drivers of Uber and Lyft so you don’t have to go around looking
How old do I need to be to drive for Uber or Lyft?
All new drivers must pass a background check before they are approved to drive for either company.
What other restrictions will there be for my car?
- Have in-state plates
- Have current registration
- Be a four-door sedan that seats four or more people
Lyft requires the same listed above as well as:
- Sufficient tread on tires
- Fully operational windows
- Adjustable front seats
- Fully operational climate control
Both Uber and Lyft offer luxury car ride sharing services, if you are wanting to participate in these services the restrictions will be different for both companies.
What are the age restrictions for my car?
As you have probably seen, Uber has different tiers for their riders to choose from when selecting a ride. Age restrictions for your car will also vary depending on the kind of ride sharing service you want to provide.
How do I get paid from each ride?
Both companies pay their drivers weekly via direct deposit, from an accumulation of the previous week’s fares and tips.